At Love Cottages, we understand that quality is key to the success of your holiday, so it’s important to us that the quality standards of our agencies are set high, and continue to improve.
With a personal inspection rating from Love Cottages you’ll be able to determine a property that is simple and functional, from one that is luxurious with those extra touches.
Rest assured, the agencies listed on the Love Cottages site:
- Have been operating as successful independent companies, each in excess of 5 years
- Have personally inspected each and every one of their properties annually, and to a national standard
- Observe that each assessment is based on customer expectations of quality and current standards seen across the sector
- Have a duty of care to ensure that all properties being let are safe and comply with current Fire Safety and Risk Assessment Orders
- Will hold current public liability insurance and to comply with all relevant statutory obligations including legislation applicable to health and safety, planning and fire
- Have carried out surveys of buildings, gardens, grounds and balconies to ensure that they are maintained in a sound, clean condition and fit for the purpose intended
- Are aware that housekeeping is the single most important part of the letting process, and that cleanliness is of paramount importance to a successful Love Cottages holiday experience
- Are committed to displaying accurate descriptions of properties, with images that have not been manipulated, and which provide a true account of the property listed
For more information on the way that Love Cottages works, in partnership with our independent agencies, visit our FAQ page.