Well naturally, it will be you winning the prize (potentially). But it’s one your pooch can enjoy too.
It’s National Pet Month (1 April – 2 May) and if there’s a commitment we’re keen to adhere to, it’s providing as many pet friendly holiday homes as possible. And getting as many of you and your pooches booked in before they’re all gone!
So to get to know you and your pooch a little better we thought we’d get a competition going. Oh yes, it’s competition time!
WIN A £250 LOVE COTTAGES VOUCHER FOR A PET FRIENDLY HOLIDAY COTTAGE
It couldn’t be simpler: we want photos of your adorable dogs. And it’s all happening on our social media channels.
- Visit any of our social media channels and post away – you only need to post on one of the channels correctly to be entered into the prize draw, but post on all three if your pooch is that cute!
- On Facebook: like the page, then post a photograph of your dog including their name, breed and the hashtags #petswinprizes and #nationalpetmonth
- On Twitter: start following us, tweet us (@love_cottages) a photo of your dog, their name, breed and #petswinprizes #nationalpetmonth
- On Instagram: start following us, tag us (@lovecottages) a photo of your dog, their name, breed and #petswinprizes #nationalpetmonth
Here are a couple of examples posted to our Facebook and Instagram pages:
What are you waiting for?
Ok, so maybe your pooch won’t comply right now, but surely you have a cute photo in your library somewhere… We don’t need preened doggies, we just want adorable ones. This ain’t Crufts!
Looking forward to seeing your photos.
You can keep up with the responsible pet owner conversation via #nationalpetmonth and @NatPetMonthUK on Twitter.
The dull bit – competition terms and conditions
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over
- Competition closes midnight, Monday 2 May 2016 (that’s known as the Closing Date)
- One entry per person. Bulk, multiple or third party entries will be void but like we said above – if you want to post your pic on each of our channels go ahead, we love cute pooches!
- To enter this competition:
- Choose a Love Cottages social media channel to interact with an like or follow the profile page
- Post your photo to your chosen Love Cottages social media channel by the Closing Date
- Your post must contain a photograph of your dog (no other animals are considered entries in this competition), the name of your dog, the breed of your dog and the hashtags #petswinprizes #nationalpetmonth
- Posts must be written in English only
- Posts must not contain language that is defamatory, obscene, illegal or inappropriate in the eyes of Love Cottages (the Promoter)
- Copyright: entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, but in entering they licence Love Cottages Ltd (www.lovecottages.co.uk) a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes relating to the competition. Love Cottages is not obliged to publish any entries and publication of an entry does not mean that entrant has won a prize.
- Received entries meeting the above criteria (valid entries) will be reviewed by the Love Cottages Judging Panel with the winner and commended entries being announced in May. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondance will be entered into.
- Judging criteria includes: cuteness, adorable-ness and all the things that make us love that pooch as much as you
- The Prize. The person posting the winning entry will:
- Be awarded a £250 voucher to spend on any holiday booked via Love Cottages (www.lovecottages.co.uk) during 2016 (holiday date can be 2016 or 2017)
- Be expected to announce the news on their social media channels
- No cash alternative is available